Wednesday, February 24, 2010

27 Dresses...well almost...

In my lifetime, I have been in 14 weddings as either a flower girl or bridesmaid. Here is my journey!
February 16, 1991: Brian and Jennifer Lester's Wedding
I was 3 1/2 years old.
May 25, 1991: John and Christy Whited's Wedding
September 7, 1991 Amy and Winnie's Wedding
I was 4 years old.


December 18, 1993: John and Danielle's Wedding.
I was 6 1/2 years old.

May 21, 1994: George and Jennifer Epperley's Wedding.


Now to the Bridesmaid stage:
Rebecca and Chris Petitt's Wedding
Rebecca is my 1st cousin.

My nextdoor neighbor/childhood friend Jessie Hill's Wedding.

Emily and Steve Bryan's Wedding.
Childhood Church Buddies, went to MVNU together and now we both live in Nashville, TN

Amber and Jesse Hildebrand's Wedding.
College friends

Chad and Wendy Yoder's Wedding.
College friendsBrittany and AJ Good's Wedding.
Best Friends :) (Middle school/High School and still!!)

Kelly and Chris Shearer's Wedding.
Childhood best friends :)

Donna and Nick Bate's Wedding.
Childhood Friends!
Katie and Matt Henry's Wedding.
College Roomies :)


Don't worry...I got to be a Bride too :)

Derek and Tiffany Clark
7-11-09
Us with my cousin, Rebecca's baby, Keilah


That's right folks....14 and that's not counting when I was a guest book attendant..if that's the case then count it 15. Whew...